Dear WISTA Swiss Members,
Please find below agenda of Annual General Meeting of WISTA Switzerland that will take place on
3rd February 2023 at 12:00 (online).
AGENDA –AGM 2022
1. Identification of voting members present in person and by proxy.
2. Approval of previous year’s AGM minutes (click here).
3. President’s annual report/message and approval.
4. Presentation of the results of WISTA/PWC Gender Equality Survey (click here).
5. Treasurer’s report/financial statements and their approval. Approval of the funding for next financial year. (Documents to be provided shortly).
6. Approval of the changes to the Constitutional Act (concerning membership fees changes to corporate members ).
6. IT and Social media update.
7. Election of WISTA CH Board members. Description of the Board roles can be found here. If interested, please submit your short bio together with description of your vision of WISTA Switzerland and how you would contribute to it on the Board, max 1 page, by 25th January 2023 to email@example.com.
There are 6 positions on the WISTA Switzerland Board that are up for election:
- Social Media and Marketing Manager
- Contact person in Geneva
- Contact Person Zug/Zurich
- President: Maryana Stober is running for re-election
- Secretary: Milijana Zaric is running for re-election
- Treasurer: Marina Souza is running for re-election
9. Results of the Board elections.
10. Closing remarks.
For those, who would like to attend the AGM online, please register here by 25th January 2023.
If you cannot attend and would like to issue power of attorney to another WISTA member, please provide the power of attorney to Milijana Zaric at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 2023. Template could be found here.
Other Past Events